Saturday, June 30, 2007

Class 3 - bleach - spots still available!

Hi!

Just wanted to do a little plug for the next class. It is going to be on using bleach on a layout to create an interesting effect.

It will be held on Tuesday the 24th July at 7:30pm, cost is $15

I have 3 seats still available so I am calling for anyone out there who would be interested in taking part. It will be a guaranteed fun night!

I am also calling for anyone who would like to hold a Scrapniques Party. Click here to find out what they are. I am really wanting to get these going so I am offering a special deal!
If you book a Scrapniques Party with me during the month of August, you will go in the running to win a voucher to the online scrap store of your choice. For each person that books a Scrapniques Party in the month of August, the voucher will be upped by $10. So if one person books, the voucher will be $10, but if 5 people book a party, the voucher will be $50. The winner will be drawn at the end of the month.

I do need to have at least a weeks notice for booking these parties, so please get in quick.

No comments: