Monday, June 4, 2007

Scrapniques Parties

Just thought I would let you all know about "Scrapniques Parties"...

This is where I come to your home, work or wherever (or if space does not allow, you can hold it at my house), you get a bunch of friends together (4-8 is best) and I run a class or a crop.

If you hold a "Scrapniques Party", you will be rewarded with a fantastic scrap hamper as my way of saying thank you.

For a class, there is also a door prize up for grabs. Everyone in attendance gets a free ticket, but you can buy more for only 50c each.

For a crop, I will be running fun challenges and raffles for everyone in attendance.

The cost is $15 per person. And this payment is required a week in advance.

If you would like to book a Scrapniques Party, please email me at scrapniques@hotmail.com

No comments: