Monday, June 11, 2007

Class one homework winner!

Well voting has now closed. Oh my goodness was the voting close! Like I mean really really really close - it was a tie until the last day!!! I was worried about what I would do if there was a tie! I can understand why though. Each of the pages were so amazing in their own way. I was a very proud Mumma of my class that's for sure!

Luckily though, one vote came in yesterday that made a winner.

So, on to the good stuff.... the winner is ....

Maryruth!

Congratulations Maryruth! You have now won the next kit for free!

Here is Maryruth's page for you all to admire again... If parents were flowers...


Our next class is on tonight. We are doing a keepsake tin. I did the sample last night but I haven't taken a photo yet. I might just uplaod the sample with the photos of everyone else's tonight or tomorrow.

Catch you later then!

No comments: