Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Class 2 - keepsake tin

Well last night we had class 2. It was a keepsake tin class. We used my old formula tins.

We had a really good time. There were 2 new people to the class, my good friend Tracey, and Maryruth brought along a friend Zoe. Because Maryruth referred a friend to my classes, Maryruth was able to choose a free gift, she chose some very nice "family moments" stickers.

I also had a door prize raffle for the night (as I do, with every class). It is donated by 3 Angels Scrapping. Last night the door prize was a $10 voucher for their awesome store. Zoe was the lucky winner of the voucher last night - congrats Zoe!

Here are some pics of the class concentrating hard:

Gran working on her tin, with Maryruth and Zoe in the background

Mum working on her tin, with Tracey in the background

The whole class


And here are the finished products...

My sample


Mum's "Bits and Bods" tin
(front)


Jenna's "crappola" tin


Maryruth's "scrap stuff" tin


Gran's "Marje" tin


Tracey's "Pens N Stuf" tin


Zoe's tin - pic is of her siblings and herself


Thanks to everyone for coming along!

The next class is on using bleach to create an interesting effect to your scrap pages (thanks Dee for the idea!) It will be held on July 24th at 7:30pm. I have 3 spots available. Please email me if you would like to join in.

The following class will be on using felt. It will be held on 21st August at 7:30pm.

No comments: