Thursday, July 19, 2007

Please vote for Class Two

Here are the homework pages from class two.

Each person purchased a kit with all the same products in each kit. There was enough to make 1 layout.

I am now asking whoever visits this site to please vote for their favourite page. The winner gets the next kit for free.

Please email your votes to scrapniques@hotmail.com, leaving your name, and the name of the page you are voting for.

One vote per person

Entrants may vote, but not for themselves.

Voting closes Monday 23rd July at midnight, so get your votes in quick!

Here are the pages, in the order I received them.


Page One

Page Two

Page Three

Page Four

I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who voted for the last homework pages. I really appreciate how everyone took the time to make a choice, and that people were not biased with voting for family or friends just because they are family or friends. I hope that the same happens for this voting. :)

1 comment:

Dannii said...

I want to vote for my sister again... lol

Israel