Thursday, June 7, 2007

And the winner is...

CAT!

Thanks so much gorgeous Cat for creating this awesome header for my new blog. You are truly one awesome chicky! A special prize will be on its way to you very soon!

Thanks so much to Ryn and Maria for creating awesome headers for me also. It was a very hard decision to make! I had to call in my hubby to help me make the important decision! Each of the three banners I received were all awesome and totally different from each other. I want to thank you both for taking the time to make a banner for me. I really appreciate it! As a way of saying thank you, I would like to send you a little something also. Ryn, I have your address... but I don't have yours Maria, could you please email it to me? Many thanks again!

I will leave you all now to bask in the glory of Cat's creation... and I will be back on Tuesday with the winner of the homework kit for class one!

3 comments:

~Cat~ said...

Thanks heaps Dannii, so glad you like it :D

It's been the only scrapping i've done in the last week! LOL

Carolyn Gibbs said...

congrats Cat!

SueB said...

I love it Danii, it looks fabo!!