Thursday, July 19, 2007

A crop night!

I will be running the first Scrapniques Crop night!

This is a night for everyone to get together and get some scrapping done.
People attending will need to bring their own supplies.

It will be held on Saturday the 11th August from 7:30pm.

I will be running little games and competitions through the night and there will also be prizes on offer.

I will also be providing supper.

The cost is $5 per person attending.

If you would like to take part in this, please email me to let me know and so I can also give you my address if you don't already have it. I really need to have exact numbers of people attending for catering purposes.

I am really looking forward to having a fun night of scrapping and chatting!

Dannii xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh oh me me!!!...it's in my diary :)